We are currently looking to recruit talented and committed scientists. If you are interested in working in the Payne research group then please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Undergraduate Honours Projects
Several honours projects are available every year in the group. Please contact us by e-mail to arrange a meeting to discuss projects.
A PhD position is available starting in 2020 for an outstanding candidate (Australian or international). Please contact us directly (email@example.com) if you are interested in starting a PhD in the group and provide a CV, cover letter and the details of at least two referees in your email.
Postdoctoral Research Positions
Positions will be advertised when funding is available; however, please contact us if you intend to apply for your own funding. Here are some useful links to postdoctoral fellowships in your own countries.
Scholarships available to Postdoctoral Research Fellows:
- Australian Research Council (ARC) – Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA)
- USA – http://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=5179&org=OISE&from=fund
- EU residents – http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/mariecurieactions/iof_en.html
- French – http://www.ambafrance-au.org/article.php3?id_article=1028
- Japanese – http://www.jsps.go.jp/english/e-fellow/index.html